- The American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy, and the Law is a law review edited and published by law students selected on the basis of scholarship.
- Students write comments and notes on legal developments and significant cases related to gender, social policy and the law.
- Students critically evaluate and edit lead articles and book reviews written for the journal.
- The Washington & Lee University School of Law ranks the Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law as the most cited legal periodical in the United States and selected non-U.S. regions in the topical area of gender, social policy and the law.
- The Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law has been ranked as one of the top subject-specific law reviews in the "ExpressO Law Review Submission Guide."
- David Grossman was the Managing Editor for the journal during the 2003-04 academic year.
Return to Biography